Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Summer Storybook

 Mistress Jackie quite contrary, how does your window box grow?  With pretty flowers all in a row! (this is my window box view from my kitchen!)
 To market, to market to find some fun junk, home again, home again all in my trunk! (found this treasure last Saturday!)
 Pussy cat, pussy cat where have you been?  I've been to the store and back again! (from Joyworks, Snohomish)
 The farmer in the dell, the farmer in the dell, hi ho the planter box the farmer in the dell.  (Good idea from Pinterest!!! My neighbor is making it for me!)
 Once upon a time in the land of fairy frolics a pretty dress went to the ball!  (I've been out shopping in pretty shops and not buying much but I've been doing tons of dreaming!)
Blooming where I am planted, in every garden nursery from here to over there and back again.  Me and my Tazmo and Sadie Mae).....The End!  I only have my phone to blog now so it's much harder for me until I get a new computer.  I hope ya all come back now!

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Jackie! so many pretty/cute things! The hubs and I are empty nesting this week. Woo-hoo! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie I'm here checking up on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah'll always come back for More!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH Jackie ! Off to read Your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful post dear friend...I love the window box ,the pallet planter,and that lovely picture of you and your sweet pups. I had my smile for the day...now I am off to get ready for another doctors appointment ....not fun,but I must go :) Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest shelley my friend of all friends, you are so faithful to my blog, thank you and my love and prayers travel with you.

      Delete
  6. JACKIE... I thought I lost you! But here you are.. So sorry about your computer... Such a sweet post... So GOOD to see you again.
    You have been in my thoughts.
    Love and blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just checking to see if Your blogging again :)Love Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanted to pop in and say hello.
    I miss you dear friend.
    Love and blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Happy am I...when you share your heart.