Thursday, June 20, 2013

It's A Mystery

 We stand in awe and in wonder wishing Bewitched or I Dream of Jeannie would pop in and make it all better and just like that "poof" it would come back to life!  The neighborhood is still the same even if everyone is talking about it.  It's a darn mystery why these things tackle us down but we still stand!
 We still hold our smile no matter how big the world gets, we still smile more than once in awhile!
 All you need is a great group of friends and who cares if the computer goes on the blink?  There is more to life than the computer, there is all of us sticking together like a bunch of Smurfs...and friends.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sticking like glue :) Friends Forever...yes,indeed! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie,I'll be here,I'll keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Happy am I...when you share your heart.